Thursday, June 20, 2019

Browser does not refresh after componets.html changed in angular 6

Hi All,

Hope you are all good !!

I face some issue at my work place when i take code from my vendor.

The issue is that when we are doing any changes on components.html it is not reflecting on browser.

this is very difficult to understand why my application reaction just like small baby so i am google it and found it is happen an universally .

For this issue we will found multiple solution it is you luck which one work in your case.

In my case i am used some command and work for me.
The command are as below :

npm i -g angular-cli

when this successfully done next step is create bla.

ng new bla

Hope this will help to some one .



Thank you.




Arjun walmiki






       

No comments:

Post a Comment